Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Heard It On The X Heard It On The X is offline

Default Hickeys

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 21:20:02 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

My Royal Enfield "Super Meteor" motorcycle

Hahaha! You mean "Super Paperweight" scrap iron.

currently has all the Lucas
removed and Jap installed. It was easy to do and now I can trust it.

Trust it to do what? Remain in the yard? I think the lack of a license
plate is doing the bulk of that job.

You should graft a weed burner nozzle and a seat onto a propane tank.
Then you can post some fabulous fables about all your jet pack
adventures. Fifteen minutes of "shop" time would get you tons of hours
of keyboard exercise.

What email, idjit?