Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bulbs

In article ,
critcher wrote:
On 08/11/2016 04:22, F Murtz wrote:
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
David laid this down on his screen :
I don't want to go down the LED filament route at this point as I'm
not rich enough.

Take a look in the Pound shops, they are selling low wattage SES lamps
for a pound each. I have no idea of the ability to last, or quality,
just that I noticed they sell what you need.

Daffodil or tulips? our tech teacher said lamps not bulbs!

+1

Certainly in film and TV etc you got looked down on by the sparks if you
talked about a 'bulb'.

Snag is domestically most would thing of a fitting when you mention lamp -
like a table lamp. But everyone would know what you meant by a bulb in
that context.

--
*No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.