Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hickeys

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 07:43:02 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The MGA was the first of the swoopy body designs for the sports
cars, and I always thought looked nicer than the MGB line.

(googling to refresh memory) My dad ran an Austin Healey 100/4 in
gymkhanas and autocrosses in me yout. I grew up/teethed on tuning his
spoked wheels. They were quite similar to the MGA, wot?

My dad drove Jag XK-Es in those rallys. His beer buddy and partner
was a Wolfsburg trained German by the name of Hans the Kraut.

They spent a bit more than 300% tinkering with them, than driving
them.

Really effiecent cars to own.

I know where there are two of them, lovely cars...have zip interest in
aquiring either of them

---