Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Canadian Wall

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:08:37 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 11/15/2016 02:45 PM, Oren wrote:
Now I want to know how Cher gets off the planet to live on Jupiter?
She said she was leaving the planet.

I thought she left a while back. On second thought, that was Shirley
MacLaine.

Timothy Leary is floating out in space..."Seven grams of Leary's ashes
were arranged by his friend at Celestis to be buried in space aboard a
rocket carrying the remains of 23 others, including Gene Roddenberry
(creator of Star Trek), Gerard O'Neill (space physicist), and Krafft
Ehricke (rocket scientist). A Pegasus rocket containing their remains
was launched on April 21, 1997 and remained in orbit for six years
until it burned up in the atmosphere."