Posted to alt.home.repair
Arnie Goetchius[_2_] Arnie Goetchius[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Pants length for men

wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:48:07 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:01:04 -0600,
wrote:
That sounds like a good suggestion. I'll have to call
some fabric stores and see who sells it around here.
Unless Walmart has it, I will have to
go to a big city to get it.

Super Walmart usually carries it in their fabric dept. The generic
works just as well as the name brand.

Am I supposed to roll the hems to the INSIDE of the pants, or the

OUTSIDE? I know that if I roll them up,
to the outside, they always fill up with hay and other
stuff, which makes a big mess in the house when I
take the pants off. But if it's glued down, that might
not be a problem.

With pants right side out fold hem to the INSIDE.

Great, thanks.
So I should turn the pants inside out, to iron on this stuff on the hem,
and when it cools, turn the pants back to normal, and the hem will be on
the inside. I can do that!!!!!

You couldn't find your size at Dickies sold at Sears?