Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default BBC bias: Corbyn and le Penn interviewed on the Andrew Marr programme

In article , Hankat
writes

news
On 15/11/16 11:50, Capitol wrote:
Capitol wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Me? I support policies that are to the benefit of the people of this
country.

Less immigration
Less taxes on work and profits
More taxes on consumption
Less government
Less regulation
Better education
Scrap the BBC
Scrap minimum wages.
Scrap renewable energy.
Leave the EU

You'll never do as a guest on the ch4 Wright stuff program, which has a
full fledged Remoaner agenda!

Correction, ch5

Joking apart, there is a real dichotomy between the sort of
protectionist Luddite type EU/Labour attitude of 'protecting jobs' by
erecting trade barriers, which simply leads to export losses in the
end, and plant closure, and the sort of more intelligent 'lets
educate people who can take it to a very very high level, and teach
them to think for themselves, remove government restrictions and let
them make what they will of the world' which is what leads to new
cutting edge businesses springing up that DO employ people.

I.e job protection measures don't protect jobs. Minimum wages lead to
unemployment instead.

Anyone with half a brain can see this, and yet the Labour Faithful
keep rattling on about it. Because like with renewable energy, the
name of the game is not actually solving the problem, its virtue
signalling and coming up with something cosmetic that has value in
convincing people you actually care.

Of course if you really cared, you would do something very different.

My conclusion is that the Eurosocalists are not interested in solving
any social problems.

That is rather over stated. They have solved two social problems, world
war after world war,

This old chestnut again. H-bomb and Nato have prevented serious wars in
Europe.
and the free movement of people within the EU
has solved another social problem, albeit with some real downsides.

So it hasn't solved any social problem but rather has helped compound an
already exiting one.

Snip
--
bert