Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fox Security Model FSS7500 wireless alarm

On 16/11/16 13:14, CHRIS RHYMER wrote:
replying to John, CHRIS RHYMER wrote: My Fox alarm from Maplins
(purchased many years ago) worked up to a week ago and now it seems
jammed on the panic alarm . If you leave it switched off it goes to
panic after 15 secs and if you set it it goes straight to panic.

Fascinating. What happens if you run over it in your car?