Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Shameless plug for Reliant Robin in need of new loving home.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
also nectar and all loyalty cards are a waste of time.....except
tesco...tee hee

Despite using it when prompted and for many years5 , I've never
actually
got anything from my Tesco card. Would seem to me to only offer
discounts on bulk purchases of things I don't want.

you flung away all the hard cash coupons to spend on groceries or
petrol?

Not sure I've ever had any.

have a good look the next time the tesco mail comes through your door we
usually get at least a tenner...

https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/bo...rs-15-15.jpgwe started shopping at the coop for a year and got a letter at the end of itcongratulating us on having spent enough to pay the £25 fee for having theloyalty card .....