Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Amazon prices

On 11/15/2016 08:55 AM, wrote:
OTOH I am not really happy with Best Buy. I bought an oven from them
and I never did get it. They canceled the order with no notice after
postponing delivery. It was supposed to be 8-10 days, then 8 weeks
then canceled.

Back when the dinosaurs were roaming the earth Amazon did that with some
of my CD and book orders, especially items from Europe. For that reason
I favored Barnes & Noble. Fast forward, Amazon learned, B&N didn't.

One of the B&N ironies was after they build a brick and mortar store
across the street from where I work, they didn't have a programming book
I wanted but said they could order it for full list price and shipping.
I ordered it from B&N Online, 10% off, and free shipping.

Now I go into the store about once a year right after Christmas to get a
deeply discounted calendar for the next year.