Posted to uk.d-i-y
critcher[_5_] critcher[_5_] is offline

Default BBC bias: Corbyn and le Penn interviewed on the Andrew Marrprogramme

Yes it does, so you can probably guess what I think. One way of
assessing how far to the left or right a politician is might be to
imagine how much good or bad they could do if they came to power. On
that basis I'd say Mr Corbyn is an extremist because Marxism would
destroy the economy
Bill

how many times has capitalism destroyed the economy ?

Never to my certain knowledge.

How many times has any particular type of government destroyed the
economy? In fact when has the economy been 'destroyed'?

I think the CP did a good job on the Soviet one, and the CP has buggered
North Korea, and Mugabe, a self styled communist has sure ****ed up
Zimbabwe.

I think Bill thinks the economy can be destroyed by little old Jeremy.