Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hankat Hankat is offline

Default BBC bias: Corbyn and le Penn interviewed on the Andrew Marr programme

news
On 15/11/16 11:50, Capitol wrote:
Capitol wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Me? I support policies that are to the benefit of the people of this
country.

Less immigration
Less taxes on work and profits
More taxes on consumption
Less government
Less regulation
Better education
Scrap the BBC
Scrap minimum wages.
Scrap renewable energy.
Leave the EU

You'll never do as a guest on the ch4 Wright stuff program, which has a
full fledged Remoaner agenda!

Correction, ch5

Joking apart, there is a real dichotomy between the sort of protectionist
Luddite type EU/Labour attitude of 'protecting jobs' by erecting trade
barriers, which simply leads to export losses in the end, and plant
closure, and the sort of more intelligent 'lets educate people who can
take it to a very very high level, and teach them to think for themselves,
remove government restrictions and let them make what they will of the
world' which is what leads to new cutting edge businesses springing up
that DO employ people.

I.e job protection measures don't protect jobs. Minimum wages lead to
unemployment instead.

Anyone with half a brain can see this, and yet the Labour Faithful keep
rattling on about it. Because like with renewable energy, the name of the
game is not actually solving the problem, its virtue signalling and coming
up with something cosmetic that has value in convincing people you
actually care.

Of course if you really cared, you would do something very different.

My conclusion is that the Eurosocalists are not interested in solving any
social problems.

That is rather over stated. They have solved two social problems, world
war after world war, and the free movement of people within the EU
has solved another social problem, albeit with some real downsides.

They are perpetually selling themselves on the idea
that once in power they WILL solve the problem, but of course they never
do. After all, if they did, they wouldn't be needed any more.

IN my lifetime only ONE politicians has said 'support me, I will do X, and
then I will be out of a job' and that was Nigel Farage. And he did, and he
will be.

Lucas Bergkamp