Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Amazon prices

In article , "frank says...

I'll shop around on line and check back and forth over a time period
because prices constantly change. Other big outfits like Best Buy will
match or be better and I'd buy Best Buy because if defective I could run
to their store here.

One never knows which place to check out first for the lowest price.
Some places will have low prices and make it up in shipping, some have
high prices but free shipping. Someimes the ebay will be less expensive
if ordered from China and about a 2 to 3 week waiting period, sometimes
the same item will be less expensive if odered in the US and shipped in
a week or less.
Guess that I have been lucky so far. I did order a book form Amazon and
it was not really from them, but a vender. After 2 weeks I tried
emailing them a couple of times a day a part and no response. Went to
the Amazon web page about a complaint and less than a week I was
credited the money back. Everything else I have ordered from all the
places have been fine.