Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Amazon prices

Per Frank:
I prefer not to buy from Amazon vendors as if you have a problem return
is not as easy.

I recently ordered a half-dozen SAS cables of the wrong type.

Filled out the Amazon "Return" page, they gave me a .PDF to print for
the return label, printed the label, stuck it on the box....

Shipping was free.

Biggest effort of the process was taking the box to a FedEx deposit box
a few blocks away.

Maybe it depends on the vendor - also, somewhere along the line, I
signed up for Amazon Prime and maybe that's a factor. When buying from
Amazon, I tend to favor the "Eligible for Prime" products bco the
shipping.
--
Pete Cresswell