Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Novel soldering technique

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , John
Rumm wrote:

On 15/11/2016 16:09, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , John
Rumm wrote:

On 15/11/2016 14:47, pamela wrote:
On 12:09 15 Nov 2016, John Rumm wrote:

I had to laugh:

http://www.rutlands.co.uk/pp+christm...S?promo=DK7118

That ain't gonna work ;-)

(even if you ignore the cap in the space silk screened for Q1!)

Corr, you must have good vision to have spotted that lettering!

Na, I have a zoom function ;-)

http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net/

I just hold the Control key down and scroll the mouse button.
Everything zooms.

Yup that works, but zooms everything...

I find that for looking at an image closely, right clicking and doing a
"view image" to open it in a new tab by itself, and then zooming that
works well.

Unfortunately that image doesn't have enough resolution.

Are you viewing it on a phone? The Q1 legend is clearly visible here
without zooming or whatever. Just above C11.

--
*The statement above is false

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.