Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default BBC bias: Corbyn and le Penn interviewed on the Andrew Marrprogramme

On 15/11/16 16:40, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 15/11/16 16:11, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , pamela
wrote:

On 12:48 15 Nov 2016, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

IN my lifetime only ONE politicians has said 'support me, I will do
X, and then I will be out of a job' and that was Nigel Farage. And
he did, and he will be.

You're overlooking Dan Hannan, who said the same thing in front of a
number of witnesses, including me.

Except he didn't mean it and didn't do it.

Didn't do what?

engineer himself out of a job,.

Dan Hannan never left the cosy tory party and his cosy MP job and salary.