Peter

Default Thermostat Wiring

On Fri, 02 Aug 2003 10:50:27 , "HvacTech2"
wrote:

P OK, I can now see that just connecting an external relay to the red
P and green wires is not the right answer. So, what is the way to do
P what I want to do ... to switch just the fan on/off using an exernal
P relay?

it is a little tricky but it can be done. due to liability I don't think I
should go into it.

-= HvacTech2 =-

Please consider this a public release from any liability you may have
(probably none) for any advice you give me on how to connect an external
relay to my home HVAC system to parallel the function of the fan on/auto
switch in my thermostat. I'm not a lawyer but that should cover you.

Peter

--
**Remove Xs to reply by e-mail**