Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Where do you get those big fat plugs for extension cords?

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:42:03 -0600, philo
wrote:

On 11/14/2016 07:03 PM, wrote:

Any suggestions?

Sorry - I don't know what to suggest - but -
" hospital grade " probably means something important
to those people in hospitals - and those people who
SELL to hospitals .. might explain the price point
It doesn't necessarily mean that it's the best thing in the freezing
dark barn with livestock stomping on it ...
I like the yellow rubbery ones - from the hardware store.
John T.

Note: The yellow ones I said melted are not the rubbery type

I looked up the ones not to get, the brand is P&S Pass & Seymore
they are yellow and hard plastic. Hopefully they are not made anymore.

The good ones are Hubbell

Good company. I had a telescope by them and it lasted a long time.

(Black and white)