Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Where do you get those big fat plugs for extension cords?

In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:40:05 -0000 (UTC), Robert
Bannon wrote:

I want to fix a half dozen or more 120VAC (USA) extension cords, all with
molded on connectors, both male and female by putting on something like
this:
http://www.parts-express.com/Data/De...0-403_HR_0.jpg

I'd like to replace them with those big fat meaty ones like those you see in
a hospital.
https://static.grainger.com/rp/s/is/...ger/5A076_AS01

Googling, they're pretty expensive at $20 to $40 each!
https://www.grainger.com/category/ecatalog/N-1z0dqef

Lowes has not as good ones for $5 to $7 each:
https://www.lowes.com/pl/Electrical-...cal/4294722553

Just curious if I can get the hospital grade plugs at about the Lowes price?

Any suggestions?

I know where you can get them. Go to the corner of 4th and Center St.
and find a guy in a knit hat named Snake. Tell him Micky sent you and
he'll fix you up. Bring cash.