Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Lithium batteries

On 14/11/2016 10:31, David Hearn wrote:
http://www.royalmail.com/sites/defau...cted-Items.pdf

If the destination is within the UK, and being sent with an electronic
device but not fitted inside that device (e.g. including a spare battery
with the camera), then the Royal Mail will accept it. See "Electronic
devices sent with lithium batteries" section above. I've found it's not
uncommon for Post Offices to quote Royal Mail's International
destination rules despite asking about UK destination items when I've
verbally asked, rather than the more relaxed UK destination rules which
should have applied.

Thanks for that, I better print that section off in readiness of having
to argue with them.