Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Pants length for men

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:20:14 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

Why don't you sew? A sewing machine is just another power tool,
and denim is much easier to work than plywood or steel.

Cindy Hamilton

Good point. I am not sure about other places but you can usually find
a very capable Singer at a thrift shop around here for $20-30. For
another $50 the Singer shop will tune it up like new, if it has a
problem at all.
It was worth the $50 for me, just to have the guy show me how to run
it. (wind the bobbin, thread it etc) These days I bet there are You
Tubes showing you all of that stuff.