Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Millennials don't have any idea on how to repair homes because

On 11/13/2016 1:08 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

It's not just the press. It's anyone that stereotypes, as shown in the OP.

Her own kids are in the group that she is disparaging, but we're supposed
to know that they are not the same as the rest of "them".

I'm not all that sensitive that I can't realize that even the best of
stereotyping has it's exceptions. I don't see what the big deal is.

--
Maggie

"even the best of stereotyping" - What the heck does that mean?

Show your post to your own millennials and ask them if they think it's a big
deal. If they don't, have them look up the definition of stereotyping.

I have three of 6 grandkids in that age group. Of the 3, the definition
fits one of them. Am I insulted about the stereotyping? Hell no, I'm
smart enough to know there are always exception.

I was a teenager in the 60's. To many, it was an era of free love and
flower children using drugs. None of that fit me, While some of my
classmates smoked weed, I bought a house and married at 20.

Every generation has its title and stereotyping but to be offended, IMO,
is being overly sensitive. Living in New England a lot of people think
I must be a Patriots fan. In 35 years here, I've never watched a Pats
game. From watching TV I can name two players though.