Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Free electricity?

Simon Mason wrote
alan_m wrote

The only way you may be getting free electricity is if you have
dropped off of the radar - your old supplier has closed the
account and your new supplier has no record of you signing up.

By Jove, someone has got it!

We'll see...

Although I am on BG's waiting list for a smart meter,

So you havent in fact dropped off the radar at all.

but if they get in touch, I will say that I have
changed my mind and don't want one anymore.

And then they will send someone to read the meter
and present you with a ****ing great bill that you will
have to pay or have both your electricity and gas cut off.

It's not MY cock up, after all.

There is no cock up, just another of your terminal stupiditys.