Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_9_] FrozenNorth[_9_] is offline

Default (OT) Pants length for men

On 2016-11-12 6:42 PM, philo wrote:
On 11/12/2016 05:37 PM, wrote:

I'm posting this because I cant find my size (length). I need a 29"
length, and the shortest they sell is a 30" (in my waiste size). So, I'm
constantly walking on the cuffs, wear the cuffs out in a few weeks, and
they are constantly coated with mud, manure, dirt, and whatever else I
drag them across. Annoying as hell!!!

I dont have anyone to sew them, and I dont sew. Having a seamstress do
it, would probably cost more than the pants themselves. I have tried
rolling them up and using safety pins, but the pins come out fast.

I'm not alone with this. I know other guys with the same problem.

Is there any sort of glue I could use to permanently glue the cuffs up?

Ha , another shorty. I take 29 length too.

Once in a while I can actually find them in stores but luckily there is
a Goodwill near my house and they seem to always have size 29

Of course back in the old days we'd just get whatever the hell length we
could get and just roll them up

They do not stretch too well though, I wear a 36-38, hard to find.

--
Froz....