Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Lawn Tractor Alignment

On 11/12/2016 12:16 PM, Pavel314 wrote:
I wasn't paying attention and came too close to a tree while mowing the lawn. The left front wheel got knocked out of alignment and now it has a strong pull to the right. I checked the user's manual but it said that alignment is set at the factory and can only be done by a trained service technician. I inspected the front suspension and don't see any way to adjust anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Paul

Sledgehammer and a solid whack opposite the way you knocked it out of
alignment?