Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Crappy Plywood

On 11/12/16 8:20 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/11/2016 4:05 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

How dare you let facts get in the way of a good argument.

Ditto ... and proving there are many grades, as well as valid uses,
of "oriented strand board" that many not in the construction trade
are apparently unaware.

IIRC, you used AdvanTech on your shop floor? Happy with it?

Extremely.
Of course, as you point out, it is a far cry from the "oriented strand
board" these guys are scratching each others' eyes out over. :-)

Nonetheless, it's a shame that people who have a bad experience with a
product at the inception of its use go on the rest of their lives with a
deep seated prejudice towards it and allow that bias to color their
opinions of just about every other "newfangled" technology that comes
along after.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)