Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Requiem for harry...

"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 09:14:49 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 23:54:28 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

snip

I have issues with the hidden/postphoned costs of nuclear power.
And the unknowables.

One thing we all know is your solar does nothing for you EVERY night
and many other days. So, *you* go off grid and rely on them *100%* or
stop taking our money, you can't have both or you are a hypocrite as
well as a FIT thief.

Also come up with a viable alternative to nuclear (that is available
24/7 of course).

Tidal power. As far apart as possible.

Nothing even remotely as viable as nukes.

There just arent anything like enough viable tidal sites for
that to get within a bulls roar of competing with nukes.

Demand side management.

Nothing even remotely as viable as nukes.

Much too much demand has to happen when it does.

Links to other countries.

Nothing even remotely as viable as nukes.
Not even viable to France to use theirs.