Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Damn Olson blades.

On 11/11/16 7:13 PM, Martin Eastburn wrote:
doesn't look like it is aligned correctly. The running bearing isn't
turning at all. No touch.

How did you uncoil it ? Throw it down on the floor - did that do
something ?

Have you verified the wheels run true ? Maybe the top wobbles.

Do you have a Timberwolf blade that runs true ? Any ?

Martin

The bearing doesn't have to turn when not engaged and cutting.
Some people (hand up) adjust that bearing so it will only touch the
blade when cutting and there's nothing wrong with that.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--