Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Millennials don't have any idea on how to repair homes because

On 11/11/2016 5:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 5:43:43 PM UTC-5, Neill Massello wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

It's interesting that that group of millennials never gets any coverage.

The press always goes for the new, the abnormal, and the entertaining --
the proverbial man bites dog stories. Unfortunately, a lot of this kind
of journalism congeals into history. Most young people in the 60s were
not hippies or anti-war protesters, but wasn't as interesting as the
stereotypes.

It's not just the press. It's anyone that stereotypes, as shown in the OP.

Her own kids are in the group that she is disparaging, but we're supposed
to know that they are not the same as the rest of "them".

I'm not all that sensitive that I can't realize that even the best of
stereotyping has it's exceptions. I don't see what the big deal is.

--
Maggie