Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_15_] Muggles[_15_] is offline

Default Millennials don't have any idea on how to repair homes because

On 11/11/2016 12:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 12:58:36 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
... they have NO real life coping skills!!

Tests canceled, pizza ordered. Sad kids at college campuses being
consoled after election€¦ They're also giving them crayons and play-doe
smile

Good grief.

https://en.yahstar.com/foxandfriends...-election.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/zltt2cc

Stereotype much?

I think this applies to the whinny entitled millennial, obviously.

I have 4 millennials - 2 male, 2 female. They all have tools, they all fix
things, they all live on their own, they all have jobs - and did even while
getting their degrees. They vote their conscience and they deal with the
results of their choices.

They hang out with other millennials that have tools, fix things, live on
their own, have jobs, vote their conscience and deal with the results of
their choices.

If they had pizza (or play-doe (sic)) this week, it was because they wanted
it and paid for it.

It's interesting that that group of millennials never gets any coverage.

I wonder if the same thing happens to other groups of people besides
millennials. I wonder if there are other people that suffer from being
stereotyped just because they are a member of a certain "group". Nah,
that doesn't happen. Not at all.

I have 3 millennial adult children, myself, who also aren't out there
whining and in need of play dough, counseling, or a day off just because
their candidate didn't win.

It's sad that there are actually enough of the whiny millennials that
they are beginning to give an entire generation a black eye.

--
Maggie