Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Requiem for harry...

On 11/11/16 18:13, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 08:46:05 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Thursday, 10 November 2016 09:14:49 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 23:54:28 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

snip

I have issues with the hidden/postphoned costs of nuclear power.
And the unknowables.

One thing we all know is your solar does nothing for you EVERY night
and many other days. So, *you* go off grid and rely on them *100%* or
stop taking our money, you can't have both or you are a hypocrite as
well as a FIT thief.

Also come up with a viable alternative to nuclear (that is available
24/7 of course).

Tidal power. As far apart as possible.
Demand side management.
Links to other countries.

Mindlessly repeating that bit of rubbish, despite it having been
pointed out to you that there isn't anywhere near enough tidal power
available, won't make it any more practical. Your stupidity amazes me.

Its not stupidity.

Harry is almost certainly a SPIV. Solar panel installation vendor.

He has skin in the game.

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"