Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH status panel?

Martin Brown submitted this idea :
Your original posting. You have no idea what you are doing.

--

Really! Just for reference - I designed and wrote the software for the
very first micro-based home central heating system controller. It did

The fact that what I suggested works and continues to work, is cheap to
implement sort of proves that I do know what I am doing. Your comments
suggest you are a troll.