Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article om,
dennis@home wrote:
Demand dropped quite suddenly about 25 years ago and a few builders
around here were left with built houses they couldn't sell and they
ended up selling them to housing associations/councils on the cheap.
The private buyers weren't very happy.

The builders aren't going to get caught doing that again.

Since housing is an essential, does it really make sense to leave it to
the peccadillos of the market?

All markets consist of people, a fact which seems to escape you.

Not much escapes me. Except a meaningful answer to my point from you.

--
*If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.