Steve Newman

Default Sears chainsaw parts

"Arthur Davis" wrote in message
I have an old Sears chainsaw (917.353771), built in 1979?, that I am
rebuilding. I need some parts, both chain guides, sprocket, air filter,

and
carb kit that are no longer available from Sears.com. The chainsaw engine
has a Roper number (81087) and type(643M108) marked on it. Does anyone

know
of a source for these parts? I've done a google search on sears chainsaw
parts to no avail.

According to my list "917" indicates it was manufactured by American Yard
Products. Do another Google search for "American Yard Products" AND
chainsaw, and you'll get several hits for dealers you can check with for
parts.Someone must have what you're looking for..