Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Correct tool for the job Pt4

On Thursday, 10 November 2016 05:27:38 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

It would have been completely ****ing hopeless with
a bag full of laptop, that thing, camera etc instead.

On the three trains I was on yesterday, there were endless people on their chavphones trying to have conversations in tunnels, cuttings and amongst high buildings where their connections got cut off every 30 secs or so to their immense surprise.

If I could have been arsed, I'd have plugged in a headset and used Skype via the on board WiFi on my Acer, so even as a PHONE they're useless, never mind GPS, camera, 25000 songs, SW radio, OS map etc.