Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Correct tool for the job Pt4

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 00:31:38 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

And when I am wandering around a place I am visiting and
need to find some place to stay because my plans have
changed, its a hell of a lot more convenient to use the
phone and have it pop up the best public transport
to get there, or to whistle up a uber etc than to lug
a ****ing great laptop around with me to do that on.

I have this to do that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw4EOlXXgAA96U4.jpg

Much more convenient to have it all in the one device that
isnt much bigger a thick credit card that can not only tell you
how you are going time wise in the run into Sydney in the car
to catch the train back, but does all the other stuff I listed in
the other post and allowed me to talk to the kids who I had
driven to Sydney in the car when I quite literally jumped out
of the drivers seat at the traffic lights and ran into the station
to try to catch the train, leaving him who had never driven
in a big city to take the car to where they were going.

It would have been completely ****ing hopeless with
a bag full of laptop, that thing, camera etc instead.