Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default What is that I hear?

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:47:43 -0000, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 01:27:26 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 11/9/2016 1:24 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:23, Muggles wrote:
On 11/9/2016 1:21 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:13, Muggles wrote:
On 11/9/2016 1:10 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:02, Muggles wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 01:01:39 -0600, Muggles

wrote:
Did anyone great a pin drop?

That's HEAR a pin drop!

Yes indeed, I'm watching this in the UK and totally stunned by how the
voting is going.

The main stream media are bumfuzzled! LOL

Ha ha ! what a great word, but very true :-)

Just saw where Hillary told people to go home at her watch party!

Indeed.

hehe I'm so excited!

I hope you are still excited this time next year - - -

That's a long orgasm.

--
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.