Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 13:48:03 UTC, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Martin wrote:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 12:20:53 +0000, "Dan S. MacAbre" wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 11:55:17 GMT, pamela wrote:

On 20:06 7 Nov 2016, Bill Wright wrote:

I've just watched John Snow's report from the US. Utter total
one-sided bias against Trump. Staggeringly one-sided. Now
Dispatches are on about the housing shortage. They mention that
it's partly due to the 'massive population increase' but they
don't say why the population has increased.

Bill

Worse than Jon Snow is the previous economics editor for Channel 4
News, Paul Mason. He's pleasant enough on the telly but very left
leaning and a good mate of wacko Greek economist and
self-proclaimed "game theorist", Yanis Varoufakis, who tried to
bluff Grexit with the EU but lost. \

You forgot "British educated and qualified economist" Varoufakis. My dentist is
related to him, a cousin or aunt?? Varoufakis has recently told Brexit
negotiators to expect the same treatment from the EU hierarchy as he got. I
expect worse. Greece's problems are that German banks lent Greece billions to
spend on German imports encouraged by the German government. Greece can't repay
the loans.

You might enjoy this if you have a spare hour or so.

https://varoufakis.files.wordpress.c...ne-paradox.pdf

I did enjoy the article. Thanks. So who is really wacko?

Dunno. Perhaps it's all theatre.

Well the world was meant to be a stage.... according to....

Good ol' Shakey.