Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Hillary OFF THE HOOK as FBI announces no changes to July email verdict

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 19:34:32 GMT, (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

trader_4 writes:
You ignore that federal law requires all govt emails to remain with the gov=
t. Hillary did not turn over her emails when she left office.

Neither did GWB. He deleted 22 million emails, many of which
shed light on the run-up to the trillion dollar unnecessary wars
in the middle east that led to the rise of ISIL.

"ISIL" I'm sure you meant "ISIS," didn't exist until our muslim-in-chief wouldn't agree to a status of forces
agreement and pulled all U.S. forces out. Then do you remember when B.O. called ISIS "JV?" That was just one of his
long list of blunders that have cost many lives around the world.