Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

"critcher" wrote in message
On 08/11/2016 16:20, Bill Wright wrote:
On 08/11/2016 11:55, pamela wrote:
On 20:06 7 Nov 2016, Bill Wright wrote:

I've just watched John Snow's report from the US. Utter total
one-sided bias against Trump. Staggeringly one-sided. Now
Dispatches are on about the housing shortage. They mention that
it's partly due to the 'massive population increase' but they
don't say why the population has increased.

Worse than Jon Snow is the previous economics editor for Channel 4
News, Paul Mason. He's pleasant enough on the telly but very left
leaning and a good mate of wacko Greek economist and
self-proclaimed "game theorist", Yanis Varoufakis, who tried to
bluff Grexit with the EU but lost.

I like you Pamela. You are a good right-thinking girl. We could get on
like a house on fire. I am as attracted to your mind as I am to your
body (as it appears in my dreams).

could well be male.

We've been informed that that is fine with him.