Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 12:19:00 UTC, Moron Watch wrote:
"TimW" wrote in message ...
On 08/11/16 07:45, harry wrote:

It's you that's the brain dead liar.
As usual.
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

I don't read links you post Harry because I have learned that you don't read them
yourself.

Let me tell you again. You have totally failed and refused to assimilate yourself to
British Culture. You don't accept the core values of tolerance, openess, equality, love
of justice and respect for others. So by your own standards you really need to leave
and live somewhere else. There is no place for you in the UK. They won't want you in
France but you could start by moving into a tent at Ramsgate and trying to hitch a lift
on a lorry.

But if you insist on making tolerance a core value of British Culture, and you claim to
encompass those values yourself, then you have no choice but to tolerate Harry and
his opinions.

Either you're tolerant or you're not. You can't pick and choose to tolerate only those
things which don't offend your own sensibilities too much.

Suggesting people move elsewhere is not very tolerant is it ?

Whereas if Harry hasn't claimed to be tolerant in the first place, then he would seem
to have carte blanche in such matters.

BTW the core value stuff is nonsense. It was all dreamed up so at to assuage the
guilt of the plantation and mill owning classes. The ordinary working classes
whether on plantations or in Cotton Mills never got a look in. And they still
haven't.

Before the era of the Internet that was true because politicians could lie with impunity. As long as Wikileaks and it like can remain free then working class or mass franchised can get a chance to make their minds up.

That isn't to say they won't be swayed or that Wikileaks is unbreakable. I have noticed that most online news sites slip into opinion mode virtually straight away.

The only thing that then happens is that you stick to the sites that share your opinion so the Net isn't a cure all.