Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Swinging door wall

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 14:23:30 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:
On 11/7/2016 2:05 PM, Meanie wrote:
I will be enclosing my furnace soon and had the idea of building the
wall but with bi-fold doors to gain access. Now, I've been thinking more
of eliminating the bi-fold door idea and hinging the actual wall with
studs. I will be using metal studs (lighter) and thought about hinging
to the abutting stud and installing a roller on the bottom for easier
gliding on floor.

Anyone ever do something like that and can offer suggestions, tips,
tricks, etc.

Thanks

I'm a stud.
Wot about it?

All hail the Colonel for he hath much grateness.

--

"It is my learned opinion that a man should not
mince words, just to spare the sensibilities of

--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.