Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , pamela
wrote:

Sounds like Turnip's been listening to the Reith lectures where an
afro-philosopher has been advising us all about cultural values.

This morning's was interesting up to a point. He reminded us that back
in the day, Moslems, Jews, and Christians co-existed and exchanged
knowledge in Spain, most of which I knew anyway. But I didn't hear him
give a steer on what to do about radical Islam

And he fudged what happened with radical christianity, with the inquisition
etc.

- although I may have missed that.

Nope, you didnt.