Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Different architrave/skirting.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Graeme wrote:
In message , Dan S. MacAbre
writes
Muddymike wrote:

My home is 80 years old, none of the original Skirting and Architrave
match. Replacements are different again, even in the same room! Its
called Character:-)

I like that attitude!

Same here. We lived in this house before decorating one particular main
downstairs room, and it was only when rubbing down the skirting board
that I realised it was not the same all around the room. Same height,
but different profiles. It didn't particularly worry me, and I only
think about it when skirting board is mentioned here :-)

Yehbut once you've seen it you'll see it always. ;-)

Or maybe not once the Alzheimer's sets in.