Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

TimW wrote
harry wrote

It's you that's the brain dead liar.
As usual.
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

I don't read links you post Harry because I have
learned that you don't read them yourself.

Let me tell you again. You have totally failed and refused to
assimilate yourself to British Culture. You don't accept the core
values of tolerance, openess, equality, love of justice and respect
for others. So by your own standards you really need to leave
and live somewhere else. There is no place for you in the UK.

How stunningly tolerant.

They won't want you in France but you could start by moving
into a tent at Ramsgate and trying to hitch a lift on a lorry.

Bye.