Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Channel Four are as bad as the BBC sometimes

On 08/11/16 12:32, TimW wrote:
On 08/11/16 12:18, Moron Watch wrote:
"TimW" wrote in message
On 08/11/16 07:45, harry wrote:

It's you that's the brain dead liar.
As usual.
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

I don't read links you post Harry because I have learned that you
don't read them
yourself.

Let me tell you again. You have totally failed and refused to
assimilate yourself to
British Culture. You don't accept the core values of tolerance,
openess, equality, love
of justice and respect for others. So by your own standards you
really need to leave
and live somewhere else. There is no place for you in the UK. They
won't want you in
France but you could start by moving into a tent at Ramsgate and
trying to hitch a lift
on a lorry.

But if you insist on making tolerance a core value of British
Culture, and you claim to
encompass those values yourself, then you have no choice but to
tolerate Harry and
his opinions.

Either you're tolerant or you're not. You can't pick and choose to
tolerate only those
things which don't offend your own sensibilities too much.

Suggesting people move elsewhere is not very tolerant is it ?

Whereas if Harry hasn't claimed to be tolerant in the first place,
then he would seem
to have carte blanche in such matters.

BTW the core value stuff is nonsense. It was all dreamed up so at to
assuage the
guilt of the plantation and mill owning classes. The ordinary working
classes
whether on plantations or in Cotton Mills never got a look in. And
they still
haven't.

It's all about 'Cultural Norms'. The Turnip just told me. Harry doesn't
share our 'Cultural Norms', it's nothing to do with his skin colour, if
he doesn't behave like a decent Englishman I can complain about him
being in my country. I am not a racist.

TW

The first rule about cultural norms, is that it's not culturally normal
to talk about cultural norms.

fully understood.