Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Bulbs

On 07/11/2016 15:42, David wrote:
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 3:21:23 PM UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Stick a diode in series with the fitting. That will take the edge of the
output.

Might be a bit beyond me, but I'll have a look.
LED candle lights are about 5 times the price of halogen. I dunno
halogen candle lamps but if anything like the older tungsten variety
you'll get very used to fitting new ones.

We have six chandelier-style fittings. I am already used to buying bulbs in bulk...

Something like:

https://trade.ledhut.co.uk/led-bulbs...-led-bulb.html

(£3.39 - may cost a bit more than a filament, but each one will be paid
for in saved electricity in a month)

--
Cheers,

John.