Posted to uk.d-i-y
soup[_9_] soup[_9_] is offline

Default Pathetic

On 07/11/2016 20:39, wrote:
On Monday, 7 November 2016 19:54:22 UTC, ARW wrote:

He would not get out of the van when we were working with the race horses[1]

I don't blame him. Horses and cows can be right nasty animals.

Strangely sheep can be nasty too. I have been attacked a couple of
times in the Pentlands (admittedly by rams 'protecting' their 'harems').
If you startle them (bikes don't make human noises so any noise they
make the sheep just tend to filter out. Then suddenly they see you and
are startled, before they work out you are a human (not the quickest
witted of animals yer sheep) and they should be scared, they attack you.