Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Potterton Suprima fault

En el artículo ,
escribió:

It may well be the PCB (again) but I'm wondering if the gas valve has separate
ingnite and run coils and the run coil is failing when hot.

Counting the number of wires to the gas valve may be your answer. If
it's only two, there can only be one coil.

I'd still whip out the pcb and check it carefully fro dry joints,
especially where wires plug into the board. As someone else said, the
headers (sets of pins mounted on the pcb) are often poorly soldered and
develop dry joints.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10