Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default My ruined credit rating

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 20:08:11 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
ven you should be able to manage to go out in the car
and do it in the car where someone who knows nothing
about you will find you

Our lass was clever - she hid the house and car keys, even putting false keys on my own "secret" stash of keys. I could not even get out of the windows.

Trivial to do it in your car away from home with a decent note
that makes it completely clear that it was suicide so the cops etc
dont have to waste a lot of time working out what happened.

I left them my driving licence and went feet first, what more could they want?