Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My ruined credit rating

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Wonder why that made it go ?

The shock.

You dont know that.

https://mddsfoundation.wordpress.com...disembarkment/

Anecdotes aint anything even remotely like rigorous science.

Hopefully the MdDS wont recur. What do you plan to do if it does ?

It won't - it was a one off

You dont know that either.

Getting free of Fentanyl though was worse than anything
I had to go through in my life, but that's another story.

It would be interesting to know the detail of that story too.

Fentanyl is a synthetic opiate painkiller that is much stronger
than morphine or heroin - in fact, it is 50 to 100 times more
powerful than morphine. This drug is only given to those
people who are already taking opiates for pain. A person
who uses or abuses this drug who is not accustomed to
taking opiates is very likely to kill himself due to its strength.

Just because some fool claims something...

It takes effect quite rapidly but then
its effects pass off rather rapidly as well.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-information/fentanyl.html

I had to come off that **** before I went back
to work, but nobody tells you how to get off it,

Not hard to look it up.

so our lass rang up the quacks after I tried to
go cold turkey and was crawling up the walls.

They said to go from 50ugh-1 to 37.5, then 25, then 12.5 and
finally 0 with a 1 week gap between the drops, but our lass said
that I was crying every day due to the withdrawals, so the head
quack said sorry as there was supposed to be a 4 week gap, not 1.

So you should have looked it up.